Wednesday 23 January 2013

AICO Furniture - Monte Carlo II King Poster Bed in Cafe Noir - N53000KP-46


Love GreatFurnitureDeal.com. I wanted to buy a complete AICO bedroom set. Nightstands, king bed, gentlemen's chest, the works. Received a quote from three different places and finally stumbled upon GreatFurnitureDeal.com. I was convinced I already had some fairly descent prices, but I still called. Chatted to a great sales rep. Really on the ball. They got me a nice price, but what I was impressed with the most is how helpful they were on the phone. I received my bedroom set and I am very pleased. Aico is incredible. Amazing furniture, awesome quality. There was a small scratch on the dresser, but called GreatFurnitureDeal back and they sent a repair man out and he fixed it perfectly. I had no problems getting help from GreatFurnitureDeal. In fact, prior to my delivery, a customer service rep called and went over proper delivery procedure with me in case something was damaged. Because they took the time to call me before my order arrived, I was able to take care of the whole scratch situation without a problem. I had a great experience with this company. Buy Aico!

Click following links for Read More review:
Linkdin
About.me
placerherald
Youtube.com
Customer Product Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment